PATIENT HEALTH and SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT
While our Ardsley and Yonkers offices remain open, we continue to place patient safety as our highest concern. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have implemented additional safeguards which align with CDC guidelines. While we have always tried to maintain a high level of cleanliness in our offices, we have now added the following safety measures for the protection of our patients:
• Patients are asked to refrain from cell phone use while in our facilities due to the possibility that their phone may carry outside contaminants.
• All tables, machines, exercise equipment and doorknobs are sanitized after each patient use with high potency alcohol based cleaners.
• Patients showing any signs of fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, body aches or chills are asked to reschedule their appointments until all symptoms have resolved.
• We are now spacing all patient appointments 30 minutes apart to limit contact between patients. If there is any overlap, patients will be kept at a safe distance from each other (6 feet or more).
• In addition to sanitizing tables, machines and equipment after each patient use, our facilities will undergo and additional cleansing at the end of each business day.
While under our care, patient safety is the priority. If you have any questions or concerns, never hesitate to contact one of our offices.